Equilibrium’s horse massage pad was developed through clinical trials at Myerscough College, UK. Their innovative design provides effective, affordable equine massage therapy and is proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation in horses. The Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad was created in 2007 to help treat a successful ex-racehorse suffering from chronic back pain and sensitivity. Following combined treatment with the Equilibrium Therapy Magnetic Back Pad, the horse made a full recovery and went on to pursue a new career, in Endurance!
- Clinically proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation.
- Shaped to follow the contours of the horse’s back, provides coverage from withers to quarters
- Battery operated 30-minute sessions
- Three different, easily adjustable programs that allow you to choose the intensity of the massage
- Perfect before exercise as part of warm up
- Fits a wide range of horses and ponies
- Easy to fit, clean & store with 5 modern & practical sports holdall
- New high performance battery & universal charger*
The full range of their products can be found at https://www.equilibriumproducts.com/
*Only one entry per user will be counted
Terms & Conditions
Please make sure you answer the question correctly! This is a skill-based competition and only those who have answered the question correctly will be entered into the LIVE draw. Entering the competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize, only entry into the LIVE draw.
RANDOM NUMBER ALLOCATION
To enter this competition, buy your competition entries now. You will then be allocated random numbers for each ticket which will be sent to you in your order confirmation email.
This competition has a maximum number of 1999 entries.
There is a maximum of 1 free entry per person, any multiple entries will be counted as 1.
We will draw the winner of this competition LIVE on our Facebook Page.
The winner of this competition will be drawn no later than on Friday 26th March 2021 in a LIVE draw or sooner if the full amount of entries is sold before Friday 26th March 2021 or the number of entries is deemed by Equestrian Giveaways as sufficient to run the prize giveaway.
By entering, you confirm that you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service.
To get news about new competitions, winners, and more, please Like our Facebook Page.
For FOC entry to this competition please visit our Terms of Service.